CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Stonefield Company Limited (located in Awasi) whose core business is production and supply of construction materials including aggregate, paving blocks, building blocks and a variety of precast items is seeking to recruit a hands-on and result-oriented individual for the above position.
Duties shall include:
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal Audit function including the preparation of an Audit Plan with requisite resource estimates, scheduling and assigning work.
- To Review Internal Audit Reports comparing with best practice, providing the SMT with opinion on present business practices and identifying where systems in place are inadequate or non-existent.
- Review Internal Controls by reference to External Audit Reports and report back to the SMT in terms of the requirements of the Audit quality benchmarks.
- To make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management’s response and implementation.
- Perform Quarterly Risk Management assessment and prepare an audit plan which will address the risk assessment.
- To review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for the management.
- Auditing the Sales revenue procedures to ensure compliance with systems in all revenue branches.
- Auditing procurement procedures and payments to ensure that all goods and services are properly ordered, delivered and examined in accordance with existing best practice.
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Audit Committee or provide such reviews and ensure tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the internal audit function.
- Together with the appropriate Management, document the required control procedures and oversee their introduction, to ensure that systems are improved.
- Assisting in preparing periodic reports to the External Audit or its relevant committees.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual stock counts.
- Follow up on the External Audit recommendations and management response implementations in the management letter.
- Ensure bank reconciliation is done and reports of the same shared and documents duly filed.
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
- CPA Part III with a minimum of 3 years’ proven experience preferably in an Audit firm or manufacturing set up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is an added advantage
- Knowledge of ERP or any other Accounting System.
- Mathematical acumen, analytical intelligence, ethically strong, accurate and detail oriented, team player, organized, a good time manager and ability to offer professional advice on controls and related issues.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications are encouraged to send their Application and Updated CV only to –
The Group Human Resource & Admin. Manager,
Stonefield Co. Ltd,
P. O. Box 3936 40100
OR Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject- Internal Auditor) to reach us by 15th January 2021
Pay Indicator ksh 50,000.
We always endeavor to make contact with all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline, kindly acknowledge that your application was not successful on this occasion but may be considered in future.
www.stonefield.co.ke | email@example.com | P.O.Box 3936-40100 Kisumu | StoneField Company Ltd